RB3Enhanced 0.6 (Latest)Released (Xbox): 4th December 2022
Released (Wii): 4th February 2023
- You can now play guitar, bass, drums and 5-lane keys with a gamepad, and bass/drums with a keyboard.
- Custom songs without a correct song ID will now be fixed for score saving and online play.
- Audition mode will now work regardless of GoCentral connection.
- Re-added the ability to unlock all clothing and unlockables.
- The Xbox download now includes the rawfiles required for game origin icons.
- Added the option to force language selection in the INI.
- Added the option to force rendering resolution in the INI.
- Rawfiles can now be loaded from a hard drive or USB, including text-format DTA files.
- Mods can now set their version number in the Message of the Day.
- PCs on the network can be given song name and band information.
- Implemented STUN for automatically determining your IP address for Liveless multiplayer.
- Fixed a regression where song sources wouldn't show in the "Date Acquired" sort.
- Fixed a bug where both RB3Enhanced and RB3ELoader would crash on some console configurations.
- [RB3ELoader] Fixed a memory corruption bug that caused random crashes upon game load.
- [RB3ELoader] Added notifications for successful (and failed) loading.
RB3Enhanced 0.5.1Released: 10th July 2022
- Completely rewritten open-sourced codebase
- Song limit is now capped at 8000 to attempt to avoid crashing
- Added gem color shuffle modifier
- Added song source sorting using the Date Added filter
- Added song source icons in the setlist screen
- Added support for Wii/Dolphin Emulator (Download curently unavailable)
These versions of RB3Enhanced are entirely unsupported and are only available here for archival purposes.
- Mirror mode, black background and force HOPOs modifiers added
- Fixes the speed modifier when in practice mode
- Rawfile loading, replace files in the ARK with loose files in the game folder
- Fixed loading INI from locations other than the RB3 directory
- Removal of titleUpdateLocation patch - caused nothing but random hard-to-diagnose crashes
- Removal of enableCustomModifiers from rb3.ini as the modifiers will now always appear
- Removal of songLimitPatch from rb3.ini. song limit is now just set to infinite songs (true hard limit is somewhere around ~4,000-5,000 on a retail 360, dont go over this)
- More debug output via Watson to diagnose crashes
- Added fast start patch
- Added liveless matchmaking - set directConnectIP in the INI to enable this
- Added GoCentral support - set goCentralAddress in the INI to enable this
- Last legacy release before open-source rewrite
- Fixes a crash issue involving forcing venues without the black background modifier being present in the DTBs
- Temporarily removes titleUpdateLocationPatch due to crashing issues
- Adds "enableCustomModifiers" which allows custom modifiers to work if they are present in the DTBs
- Play 5-lane keys on guitar without having the goal unlocked
- Setting song speed ala Clone Hero
- Ability to set a track scroll speed multiplier beyond the normal value
- Removed anti-debugging check that occurs after splash screen
- Ability to force a venue, including a black screen venue
- Stability improvements that may fix crashes under certain circumstances and configurations
- Re-enabled playing custom songs in the CON format
- Support for some custom modifiers (add mod_force_hopos and mod_black_background to config/modifiers.dta, and then add the locale strings to make these appear in-game and be toggleable)
- RB3Enhanced now uses a configuration file, RB3.ini, to determine which patches to apply
- Stability improvement by changing the way the initial thread is created
- Initial release